Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Get Rich Quick Scams

It's amazing how now you can investigate these websites that claim you can make ten's of thousands of dollars in a week on youtube or just go to bbb.org to see if they have their company listed. I looked at Jeff Pauls informercial last night and saw how he's advertising his products with two beautiful models and thought to myself to see if he exists on bbb.org or go to youtube to see if anyone talks about his program being a scam. Well I couldn't find him under the Better Bureau of Business website by company name, address or phone number. To me that was strike one. Then I looked on the internet to see if anyone responded positively or negatively to the product and most responded negative to the program and that's strike 2. Now I go on youtube to see if I get the same response or a different response. Negative, that's strike 3. So for those of you who see Jeff Pauls Shortcut to Internet Millions, don't get sucked into that. The best solution for you to do for the Get Rich Quick advertisements is to do your research first before buying into the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment